We are a brand new holiday let, ‘born’ under Covid. We have tried to be continually responsive to the changing situation while we developed the studio, and have built in a number of measures.
- We work with experienced cleaning staff who look after several local holiday lets and maintain good practice. Protective clothing is worn as standard by cleaners.
- The studio is self-contained with its own front door and there are no shared areas within the flat. The front door is just a few steps from the communal door to the building.
- We ask guests to strip the beds and bag up their bedding and towels before they leave, to protect the cleaning staff. Bedding is cotton/linen and covered with protectors, and bedding and towels are washed at 60 degrees.
- We invite guests staying for more three days to maintain a good standard of hygiene during their stay and supply a range of industry standard cleaning products for them to use.
- We operate a self check-in with a keybox, and are constantly available by phone and email in case of problems.
- We offer completely free cancellation, until the week before you’re due to arrive. We understand that things can change quickly at the moment.
- There’s more information on our risk assessment – you can download it here.
- We have completed the ‘Landlords Little Helper’ cleaning school course.
- We are certified as a ‘Good to Go‘ holiday destination, a Visit Scotland accreditation and industry standard. The certification became obsolete in March 2022 after the lifting of many restrictions, so we have complied by removing the certificate from this site.