We are a brand new holiday let, ‘born’ under Covid. We have tried to be continually responsive to the changing situation while we developed the studio, and have built in a number of measures.
- We work with experienced cleaning staff who look after several local holiday lets and maintain good practice. Protective clothing is worn as standard by cleaners, and the property is currently being left empty for 48 hours between bookings.
- The studio is self-contained with its own front door and there are no shared areas within the flat. The front door is just a few steps from the communal door to the building.
- We ask guests to strip the beds and bag up their bedding and towels before they leave, to protect the cleaning staff. Bedding is cotton/linen and covered with protectors, and bedding and towels are washed at 60 degrees.
- We invite guests staying for more three days to maintain a good standard of hygiene during their stay and supply a range of industry standard cleaning products for them to use.
- We operate a self check-in with a keybox, and are constantly available by phone and email in case of problems.
- We offer completely free cancellation, right up to the last minute. We understand that things can change quickly at the moment.
- There’s more information on our risk assessment – you can download it here.
- We have completed the ‘Landlords Little Helper’ cleaning school course.
- We are certified as a ‘Good to Go‘ holiday destination, a Visit Scotland accreditation and industry standard.